10.16.2013

day at the fair

Last week when I was in Dallas, Albertina, Elizabeth and I got together for a day at the Texas State Fair. Our time was spent eating cotton candy and fried food, playing games and yes, we even rode some rides! It was nearly impossible for me to edit down these photos to the 14 below. Seriously, Albertina is an amazing photographer and Elizabeth was the most perfect model! Get ready for serious photo overload...















Photos taken by Albertina from Mimosa Lane Blog

XO Lily 

7 comments:

  1. Yeay!!! Love them! I like your picks :) Can't wait to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute photo shoot. Your jewelry looks fab on both the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Love the jewelry and outfits!! Did you change jackets? Where did you get the blue white striped one...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I did change, it got hot :) Both jackets are from Zara

      Xo, Lily

      Delete
  4. Oh heyyyyy! I forgot to get over here and comment. Come back already! xxo

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo